We at AMOGEO are driven by innate desire of countering challenges of energy scarcity through bounties offered by Mother Nature. We primarily focus on driving your energy needs through Sun, Water and Wind. Some of our basic energy efficient solutions for Homes & Businesses include SOLAR Thermal Heating, SOLAR Cooking, SOLAR Rooftop Power Plants, Solar Street Lights, Energy Efficient & Environment Friendly Lighting Solutions – LED Lighting for Homes & Businesses, and many more.
Once you realize your need of energy consumption and show a commitment to use renewable energy for your requirement is the first step. We welcome your decision with our heart and offer our services with a viable quotation subject to your acceptance for matching up your requirements. A mutual agreement will lead to commence your SOLAR Power Project. We will visit your site for checking up the feasibility of SOLAR Power Plant and provide you our survey report for the project undertaken. We will offer/quote you bills of material as per our survey report explaining the quality, durability and price factor of the equipment and technology suitable for your project. We assist you to provide you a bankable project report prepared by Chartered accountant for making your project viable for loaning form financial bodies.
Our strong committed team powered by Environmentalist and Engineering Consultants is geared up to provide “Engineering, Procurement and Commissioning Services for setting up SOLAR POWER PLANTS ranging from Kilo Watt to Mega Watt Level". In addition to our EPC services, we also arrange Third Party Inspection for assuring high yield of energy from the SOLAR Power Plant and undertake Operation & Maintenance of SOLAR Power Plants.
- Project assigned to AMOGEO
- Site Survey and Feasibility Study
- Detailed SOLAR Resource Assessment
- Preparation of Bankable Project Report
- Plant Conceptualization and Design
- Selection of technology and Equipment.
- Electrical, Civil and Structural Design
- Comprehensive Project Management.
- Supervision and Quality Control
- Commissioning of Project
- Power Transmission
- Project appraisal, Development & Evaluation
- Government Sanctions & Documentation
- Net Metering and PPA (Power Purchase Agreement)
- Use Economical Sustainable SOLAR Energy