True to our core spirit - Clean Green Serene we have also ventured in providing ENERGY Efficient Lighting by inspiring people to use energy efficient LED lighting. Energy saved is Energy made. LED Lights are not fragile like old tungsten lights or CFL made up of glass. LED is most effecting and most economical lighting solution available so far. They give much more light in less wattage.
LED – Light Emitting Diode is assembled into a light bulb for use in lighting fittings. LED lamp’s efficiency and lifespan is several times better than conventional lamps. LED lamps are made of arrays of components mostly replacing conventional bulbs rated from 5 to 60 watts. Such lamps are available in standard and different other shapes.
An LED lamp of 16-watt may be as bright as a 150 W halogen lamp. A standard general-purpose incandescent bulb emits light at an efficiency of about 14 to 17 lumens/W depending on its size and voltage, where as an LED emits 80 to 150 lumens per watt.
LED bulbs are more power-efficient than compact fluorescent bulbs with life span of more than 30,000 hours if operated at moderate temperature. On the other hand incandescent bulbs have a typical life of 1,000 hours, and CFL lamps about 8,000 hours. Energy Star specifications require the bulbs to typically drop less than 10% after 6,000 or more hours of operation, and in the worst case not more than 15%. Though the prices for LED is higher than others, but the higher efficiency make the total cost of ownership much lower - purchase price plus cost of electricity and changing bulbs.
Characteristics of AMOGEO’s LED lighting
- - Saving on operating expenses.
- - Reduces maintenance costs, as they last longer than the other lighting.
- - No issues of changing bulbs very often, no ongoing disposal program.
- - Reduces cooling costs — LEDs produce very little heat.
- - Guaranteed long life — far beyond the industry standard.
- - Offers innovative and convenient features like dimming, automatic daylight shut-off and motion sensors.
- - Our LED’s are durable; they don’t break like a fragile bulb.
- - Brightness is equal to or greater than existing lighting technologies (incandescent or fluorescent) and light is well distributed over the area lighted by the fixture.
- - Light output remains constant over time, only decreasing towards the end of the rated lifetime (at least 35,000 hours or 12 years based on use of 8 hours per day).
- - Excellent color quality. The shade of white light appears clear and consistent over time.
- - Efficiency is as good as or better than fluorescent lighting.
- - Light comes on instantly when turned on.
- - No flickering when dimmed.
- - No off-state power draws.
- - The fixture does not use power when it is turned off.
Our LED Lighting range qualifies Energy Star rating norms and other variety of tests that prove better quality.